Hi, I recently brought Nvidia RTX 8000 at bargain price and waiting for it to arrive soon. I currently have K5200 installed in my computer system and my question is can I select which GPU as primary render or it auto select the GPU that is first boot?
As of now, if you installed the RTX 8000, your K5200 would be the one chosen. However you can select which GPU will be your primary card using the steps below:
How to set the Nvidia Graphics-card as preferred GPU
1. Open the Nvidia control panel.
2. Go to Manage 3D settings.
3. Go to the Program Settings.
4. Select KeyShot from the Drop-down.
5. If it is not available add the KeyShot.exe manually by browsing to it below.
6. Select your Nvidia graphics card under preferred graphics processor.
7. Click Apply and restart KeyShot.
I hope this helps. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.
Luxion Customer Support