Start a new topic

HELP with keyshot

Hi!
This is my first time posting here, I am a beginer in keyshot and currently working on a lighting project. Unfortunately, I am having so much trouble with rendering light reflections. Ill really appreciate if anyone can help please :)

this is a light, (first with light on and second with light off) and upper part is a sheet metal folded part with crinkled texture on the inside, it also has an led light on the bottom of the metal part on the inside. when I add the led light on the bottom part it doesnt give out the crinkled texture reflection that i want, for example look at the lit product, the reflection is plain whereas I want it to be textured. Can anyone please guide me how to give a crinkled texture or any similar texture to the reflection on the base and ground plane of this lamp.
Thank you :)

1 Comment

Hello Jasmehar,

Thank you for contacting Luxion.
The lighting looks like it is a little blown out.
Can you share the KSP for some testing:

To save a ksp file:
  1. Open your scene.
  2. Go to File > Save Package.
  3. Name your file.
  4. Include Ticket number.

You may send it securely via our WeTransfer

Referencing your Ticket ID#:41016

You are able to check the status of your ticket by visiting your ticket portal by clicking here.
We would recommend bookmarking the page as you can also see if any responses were sent to you or notes applied.
Thanks,

Justin Adams
Support manager
Luxion Inc
15143 Woodlawn Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
http://www.keyshot.com

Login to post a comment