Hello, I was trying to reproduce an photograph with KeyShot's rendering. Admittedly, I don't have the exact dimensions of the glasses in the photograph, but I would like to point out a couple of areas that I think could use some improvement. Or, if anyone has any ideas on how I can use KeyShot in a better way to come closer to achieving these results, I'm all ears.
Photograph (not rendering)
While there are a handful of differences, the two I wanted to draw attention to are:
1) I was unable to retain color in the caustics while desaturating the glass (dielectric material). In order to have colorful caustics as seen in the photograph, the color of the glass material needs to be very saturated. I can't find a way to keep color in the caustics while making the glasses less colorful. The caustics also look a bit more gray/muddy than I think they should be.
2) When I tried texturing the color density of the dielectric material with a texture and color to number, it does not seem to work. I tried procedural and image based textures as well as without the C2N node. Nothing happens.