The KeyShot plugins are free add-ons that allow you to add a KeyShot menu to the supported 3D CAD application's menu or toolbars. They allow you to easily send over your models to KeyShot with a push of a button and also use live-linking that allows you to make changes in the CAD application and update them to KeyShot.
The currently available KeyShot plugins include support for:
A quick overview of the buttons:
- Sends your CAD models to KeyShot
- Update changes from CAD to KeyShot
- Export a KeyShot BIP file from CAD application
- The links above are for the current KeyShot Version.
- Each link will give you more information on the features of each plugin.
- Plugins page for older versions found by clicking here.