Fresh KeyShot software installations
Created by: Francisco Carrera
Modified on: Tue, 23 Feb, 2021 at 10:27 AM
How to perform a fresh KeyShot installation:
- Uninstall KeyShot
- Make sure to delete the KeyShot resources folder
- note: move it to the desktop if you wish to back up your resources
- Windows Default:
- C:\Users\UserName\Documents\KeyShot or
- Delete C:\ProgramData\Luxion\KeyShot # folder
- Delete C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Luxion\KeyShot # folder
- Macintosh Default:
- /Library/Application Support/KeyShot
- Download and Re-install KeyShot using the links below.
- For this step, you’ll need the full installer (not the update installer).
- Go through the registration wizard, enter your license information, and KeyShot should be up and running.
How to perform a fresh KeyShot Network Rendering installation:
- Uninstall KeyShot # Network Rendering
- Make sure to delete the KeyShot # Network resources folder
- Note Save your License file if you are using the same machine for a Master/Manager
- Windows Default :
- C:\Users\Public\Documents\KeyShot # Network Resources
- Mac Default :
- /Library/Application Support/KeyShot # Network Resources
- Download and Re-install KeyShot # Network Render using the links below.
- KeyShot Network Rendering installers can be found by clicking here.
- Go through the setup wizard, enter your license information, and KeyShot Network Rendering should be up and running.
- Note If you saved your license file, use the option Select File
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.