This error message means the connection was broken due to disconnection from the network, however the system has initiated roaming to another access point.
If you have a Firewall or have other License servers running on the same machine you may need to change the Server Ports, this can be done by clicking the Server Ports button.
- FlexLM Port: Change this to avoid port conflicts If you have other License servers - the default is 27000
- Deamon Port: This is only used for network setups with a Firewall. If a Firewall is used, both ports need to be set and opened in the Firewall.
If this fails, on a PC:
- Stop and close the Luxion License server, then hit the 'windows' key and enter 'LMTools'.
- Open LMTools and select the 'Start/Stop/Reread' tab.
- If this tab shows that the server is started, click stop.
- Start the service to see if it launches. You will see a small message at the bottom of the LMTools windows stating if it started or not.
- If it does not start, select the 'Config Services' tab and select 'View Log'.
- Make a copy of this log and send it to email@example.com.
- Stop the Luxion License server and select the License Folder button
- Find the file LUXION.log
- Make a copy of this file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.