To modify your Resource File Path:
- First, it is recommended that you create a backup of your Resource Folder to save any textures, models and renders
- Uninstall your current installation of KeyShot
- Download a Fresh Installation using the Full Installer
- The latest build is available at https://www.keyshot.com/resources/downloads
- Previous versions of KeyShot can be found at https://www.keyshot.com/resources/downloads/previous-versions/
- Download KeyShot to a local drive
- Follow the instructions provided during installation and launch KeyShot as normal
- Once launched, open your Preferences and select 'Folders'
- Here, you will see what file paths are used to access your files. Click the Folder icon next to the desired folder and add your Network File Path.
You should now have access to everything on the Network Drive while maintaining the integrity of your personal settings and information.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will look into this matter further.