When trying to use certain KeyShot products there will be times were you may experience delays or slowdowns and performance issues.
- KeyShot | KeyVR | KeyShot Viewer
- Any versions
- GPU Card
Set preferred GPU setting on Windows:
- Press the Windows + I shortcut to open the Settings app and click on Display.
- Under display settings, scroll down and click Graphics.
- Click on the Browse button and use the chart below called "Options for KeyShot Products" to select the appropriate application.
- Click on the Options button and select "High Performance" from the Graphics specifications drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save button to apply the changes.
- Restart KeyShot or Web Browser.
Options for KeyShot Products
|KeyShot Web Viewer|