I cannot see the textures/labels applied to my model
Modified on: Tue, 4 Feb, 2020 at 2:14 PM
How to fix issues with label visibility:
- Increase the Depth value:
- Double-click the surface on your model.
- Go to the Labels tab under the *Material*’s properties inside the Project window.
- Choose your label from the list.
- Increase the label’s Depth value until you achieve the desired projection.
- Try to change the label’s scale to 0.01, 0.1, 10, or 100. The label may be too small or too large to see.
- Change your mapping projection type from Normal to Planar X, Planar Y, and/or Planar Z.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.